Friday, March 18, 2011

everything in one post....as usual

I named 33 US states in 10 minutes How many US states can you name in 10 minutes?


this quiz really picked at my brain...:( but ..

life goes on and i quit my job at old navy...working in redmond at a art gallery/home decor store :) im a gallery expert :) woo!

living life and wondering home much more further from my friend i can get away...(insert total sarcasm)

i have no idea what my social life will be like once i start college and work....oh my..im almost worried...

visited Sabrina today :) and realized how much life there is at a cemetery...it frightens me that all thats keeping me from a grave is a simple " - " also looking/ walking thru the cemetery made me happy that even in my "young" age im blessed to be alive...i guess it just hasnt been my time to leave this planet yet :) i believe that everything is already planned out....but my vision of fate is more like theres a map point a and point z but theres 24 more point i can hit before i reach z so i know where im going but not so sure when/how quickly ill get there an who ill meet along the way :)

anty way :)

i want tyler perry to come to wa! :D i miss madea! :D i checked out the whole "dont make a black woman take off her earrings" audio book from the library and have been hearing it alot when i shuffle my ipod :)

in every joke theres some truth


blah blah blah enough about me :) whats new with you kids :) comment, like, CONTACT ME!!!! i need social interaction..or coffee :)

thanks! :)

lots of love

dee

No comments:

Post a Comment